Indian National Speed Endurance Record on the TVS Apache RR 310
TVS Motor Company set a new 24-hour Indian National Speed Endurance Record on the TVS Apache RR 310; clocked 3,657 kms at an average speed of 152 km/h at NATRAX, Indore - Asia’s longest highspeed track
- TVS Apache RR 310 broke the previously held record of 3,141 kms in India
- The challenge has made its way into the India Book of Records for covering 3657.92 kms in 24-hours, as certified by FMSCIIndore, July 5, 2023:
Dominating racetracks and unleashing its racing DNA, TVS Motor Company, a reputed manufacturer of two and three-wheelers globally, set a new Indian National Speed Endurance Record on TVS Apache RR 310 motorcycle shod with Apollo Alpha H1 tyres. As part of the 24-hour speed endurance challenge, a milestone of 3,657.92 kms was achieved at NATRAX, Indore – Asia’s longest highspeed track, as certified by FMSCI.
TVS Apache RR 310, the ultimate track weapon engineered by TVS racing is renowned for its exceptional power and agility. With a top speed of 173 km/hr, and an astounding average speed of 152 km/hr the TVS Apache RR 310, proved its dominance on the racetrack, solidifying its position as a force to be reckoned with.
Fostering the company's 'Track to Road' philosophy, the TVS Apache series recently achieved a significant milestone of five million global sales, solidifying its reputation as the fastest-growing premium motorcycle and earning the trust and loyalty of customers worldwide.
Commenting on this milestone, Mr. Vimal Sumbly, Head Business – Premium at TVS Motor Company
, said, “Setting a new benchmark in speed and endurance, the TVS Apache RR 310 have defied all limits during the 24-hour speed endurance race that put the motorcycle through such a rigorous challenge. This remarkable achievement is a testament to our commitment to innovation and performance. The TVS Apache RR 310’s exceptional performance on the track showcases its cutting-edge technology and unwavering reliability.
We couldn't be prouder of the entire team and the motorcycle's capabilities, as it continues to push the boundaries of speed and endurance. This record-breaking accomplishment solidifies the TVS Apache's position as a true champion in the world of motorcycling.” Key highlights from the 24 hours Speed Endurance Challenge
* The team consisted of 18 riders who relayed on 3 TVS Apache RR 310 motorcycles, shod with Apollo Alpha H1 tyres, starting off the 24-hours speed endurance challenge at 10:00 AM IST on July 2, 2023
* As part of the challenge, the riders covered a total of 322 laps, at an average speed 152 km/hr
* The top speed recorded during the challenge was 173 km/hr
* The challenge has made its way into the India Book of Records for covering 3657.92 kms in 24-hours
* The key factors contributing to TVS Apache RR 310's exceptional performance have been its advanced aerodynamic design, crafted in wind tunnel. This has yielded the best-in-class coefficient of drag, to achieve maximum downforce and minimum wind blast, and a higher top speed
* The race derived power plant makes 34bhp, built to endure & perform at extreme conditions.